"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, December 5, 2011

Printable: Christmas Subway Art

 
    I really like how this one turned out. 
I have it framed on my bookshelf. It matches my red Christmas berry star that I so love. It's been a crazy time over here. I've been so busy trying to tie up the semester with my kiddos.{They are virtually home schooled}Let me tell ya...it's not easy. Time consuming for sure. I will be more than glad when next week is over and our brains can take a much needed rest.Although, I am very excited for the upcoming season and hope to enjoy every moment of it. The baking, the sewing, the singing and movie watching. Yes, I said movie watching...something we don't do a lot of around here. I wish we had a fireplace,it does get cold up here on my Hawaiian mountain, to cuddle up by and eat popcorn. My grandfather had made a fireplace out of black lava rock a long time ago. It was huge and the warmth of the fire was inviting. This time of year brings memories of loved ones that have passed on. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful memories. I hope that I can transpire some sort of holiday magic in my own home, so that my kids will have wonderful memories also. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and celebrate with them over the holiday. 
Happy Holidays to you!
~Christie

1 comment:

  1. I printed this for my house too! Great job!
    visiting from
    http://www.virtuouswomanexposed.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Labels

I believe that every person is born with talent.
Maya Angelou