I had to make
a couple of cute sundresses in the spirit of the
4th of July. That fireworks fabric
in my closet
was just calling
to me.
So, I did a quick smocked sundress and
added some wider straps and gave it a
cutesy star broach just for that holiday flair.
I made some yo yo's and a star out of some patriotic ribbon.
Then after sewing them all together
I added a rhinestone red heart.
I'm so envious of your sewing abilities...but what I REALLY love is that patriotic ribbon pin!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I need to learn the shirring thing....a little scared still. They are very cute, good job!
ReplyDeletethese are so super cute perfect for that special day or night thanks for sharing we bought our grands clothes and they are ready to party as well I hope you have fun celebrating
ReplyDeleteLove Love the dresses!
ReplyDeleteThese are DARLING!!! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see how those sweet girls look in them ;)
ReplyDeleteHi, friend! Happy 4th of July :) Btw, I'm admiring all your creative posts here. Can you please share them at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable!!! I love the fabric you chose and your yo-yo flowers!! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Homemaker on a Dime and your newest follower. Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-pillows.html Come by when you have a moment.
Happy 4th of July!!
Thank you everyone. And thank you to those who invited me to link up! Hope you had a fabulous 4th!
ReplyDelete