"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tree

  I recently photographed this wonderful tree growing in the sand near the ocean. It is a Tree Heliotrope. They are an exotic species that grow near the Pacific Ocean. Which is where this one is located...right next to the Pacific Ocean.The tree trunk itself is something unusual. Like branches reaching down into the earth...creating tunnels on the surface of the sand ready for exploration. It's driftwood appearance worn by sun and sea... I thought it was a beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots! Just loved your space!Also, I love photography..and would come back here more often..soon! Now, am your newest follower...hope you will follow me back:)
    Have a great week!
    Sanghamitra.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Labels

I believe that every person is born with talent.
Maya Angelou