"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, June 27, 2011

Multi Purpose Teaching Board


I have been sporadically getting things ready for the upcoming school year. 
One thing on my list was to
make a flannel board. 
I decided to use what
I already have. 
 So, I grabbed an old foam poster board and covered one side with flannel. 
The flannel board side will definitely be 
used for picture
stories and such.
  On the other side I covered it in blue card stock 
and then in contact laminate. 
The laminate side will be used as a dry erase board. 
  I measured, cut and pressed some red 
with white polka dot fabric. 
I then hot glued it all around the foam board.
I edged it in Ric Rac and ribbon. 
I came out really cute and tidy.
A great teaching tool for visual aides.
It's lightweight and easy to store...
and I like that... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Labels

I believe that every person is born with talent.
Maya Angelou