{"Mele Kalikimaka" was written in 1949 by Robert Alex Anderson.}
Dreaming of a white sand Christmas?
Sail away on the ocean breeze ...
feel the warmth of the sand
between your toes?
Sending you some warm wishes from the Pacific.
Mele Kalikimaka!
~Christie
You've made me very, very jealous!! Ha... Mele Kalikimaka to you and your family as well. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMele Kalikimaka! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss Hawaii...haven't been since 2007. Mele Kalikimaka!
ReplyDeleteMele Kalikimaka indeed!!! It's too TOO cold here today! Even at only 40 degrees this evening it makes me wish for warmer weather (although I was just wishing for snow last week... go figure!) Hope you have a merry Christmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Christie, thank you so much for your warm Christmas wishes from the Pacific. In return, I will send you lovely white wishes from Canada, where it is quite cool. Merry Christmas. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
ReplyDeletehttp://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/
Thanks. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDelete