~Christie
"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Castastrophe! Broken stoneware.
I have had this Pampered Chef muffin stoneware pan for 11 years. It busted in half. I was so upset that I couldn't comment on it.I didn't yell or pass blame...it was my fault. I set it in the sink and as I moved away it slipped and split in half. On the bright side my son said, "Well, at least it broke clean in half and not on the cups. I guess you could still use it." I was so disappointed.You might say that it's just a pan. But, it's a $36 pan...one that has aged 11 years. Beautiful stoneware, even heating and easy to clean. Oh well. {So not happy about it!}
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
About
(1)
Birthday Party Ideas
(3)
Books
(1)
Button
(1)
Christmas
(2)
Costumes
(1)
Crafts
(33)
Crochet
(14)
Featured
(8)
Freebies
(1)
Knitting
(1)
Organization
(2)
Pictorials
(5)
Preschool
(6)
Printables
(19)
Projects
(3)
Recipes
(24)
Refashion
(3)
Sewing
(42)
Teaching Tools
(5)
Thoughts
(16)
Tutorials
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment