I had a notion to start a blog for all of my creative interests and endeavors. A chance to sit down an chronicle my fun. I have never blogged before...so this will be an interesting journey into cyberspace. I am also hoping that this notion will commit me to make some time to put my creativity into motion. I love to create by learning new things and challenging myself to do my best. Sometimes things my go awry...but, that's life. I find my most creative moments are those that come out of necessity. I favor ocean hues and a natural feel to things. I also like symmetry with color and line. I am a work in progress and the notion of being able to constantly change and grow gives me wings.
"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
About
(1)
Birthday Party Ideas
(3)
Books
(1)
Button
(1)
Christmas
(2)
Costumes
(1)
Crafts
(33)
Crochet
(14)
Featured
(8)
Freebies
(1)
Knitting
(1)
Organization
(2)
Pictorials
(5)
Preschool
(6)
Printables
(19)
Projects
(3)
Recipes
(24)
Refashion
(3)
Sewing
(42)
Teaching Tools
(5)
Thoughts
(16)
Tutorials
(14)
Love it! Great name, too!
ReplyDelete