A birthday gift was needed quick and I thought hmm....what can I make with what I already have? I then went into my yarn supply and crocheted a cloche with a sweet raspberry pink flower. Once you learn how to crochet hats they become really quick work. The trick is crocheting the right fit. Then I thought a cute dual printed crayon roll would be fun. You could also sew up a colored pencil or marker roll. Of course what use would a crayon roll be without a coloring book? So, off to the store to buy a super cute coloring book and maybe some easy reader books. But what would I put them in? Of course every one has an extra hot pink tote bag in their craft supply, right?! I just measured and sewed a strip of coordinating fabric wrong sides together. Turned it out, pressed the material, pinned it all around the top of the tote and then sewed it in place with a zigzag stitch. I then crocheted a flower and sewed it on with some gems for embellishment.
Happy crafting!
"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
About
(1)
Birthday Party Ideas
(3)
Books
(1)
Button
(1)
Christmas
(2)
Costumes
(1)
Crafts
(33)
Crochet
(14)
Featured
(8)
Freebies
(1)
Knitting
(1)
Organization
(2)
Pictorials
(5)
Preschool
(6)
Printables
(19)
Projects
(3)
Recipes
(24)
Refashion
(3)
Sewing
(42)
Teaching Tools
(5)
Thoughts
(16)
Tutorials
(14)
Sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!!
ReplyDelete