"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Taste of Sunshine

  I have some really nice neighbors who like to share their tangerines with us. I thank them with a baked treat and they thank us again with more tangerines, like..... a lot!!!
  This has been going on for a couple of years now and I have to tell you, I am very delighted that they share these delectable rays of sunshine. I mean, just look at that color. Irresistible. Sunshine for those winter blahs. In the past, other than simply divine freshly squeezed tangerine juice, they have made a most absolute scrumptiously sweet tangerine glazed ham.  I think that maybe some tangerine jelly, tangerine bars, or tangerine meringue pie just might be in order. Today all votes going for freshly squeezed organically sweet tangerine juice. Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Labels

I believe that every person is born with talent.
Maya Angelou