There is just something wonderful about homemade sugar cookies.These are yum with homemade cream cheese icing.
Happy Valentine's Day!
A time to celebrate the spirit of giving and of course love.Our official in house Valentine Holiday Supervisor is at the wise old age of 4. Which means we are decorating the whole house to reflect the holiday with paper hearts and of course...candy. She is too cute in her pink tutu and winning smile. I think we will have a nice family Valentine's Day dinner tonight.
I found this great idea for a valentine's Day kid craft. It's a simple idea on how to make a lava lamp using oil, water and salt. Cool.
Check it out at Family Fun.
Happy Valentine's Day!
A time to celebrate the spirit of giving and of course love.Our official in house Valentine Holiday Supervisor is at the wise old age of 4. Which means we are decorating the whole house to reflect the holiday with paper hearts and of course...candy. She is too cute in her pink tutu and winning smile. I think we will have a nice family Valentine's Day dinner tonight.
I found this great idea for a valentine's Day kid craft. It's a simple idea on how to make a lava lamp using oil, water and salt. Cool.
Check it out at Family Fun.
~Christie
No comments:
Post a Comment